Thursday, May 8, 2008

don't call it a comeback

I just (finally) watched the latest episode of OTH and I gotta say that I'm having mixed feelings about the whole "Dan is dying" situation. I thought I was on-board with Nathan rejecting him and Lucas telling him to go die alone, but now... well, I just wonder if it's the right decision. Will Jamie be irreparably scarred? Will Nathan regret his choice after it's too late? Will Lucas EVER realize he's in love with Peyton? Oh, sorry. But seriously, will he?
Brooke is doing great with the baby all of a sudden. How did that happen? I guess I should be glad she hasn't sent her back yet. Oh, and CUTE DOCTOR ALERT. Do I sense a certain chemistry between Brooke and the hottie doctor? Could I?
Peyton hadn't ever read the book??? With all she knows, all she feels, she never got around to reading what could turn out to be incontrovertible proof that Lucas is MADLY IN LOVE WITH HER? I need a minute to wrap my brain around this.

Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

Okay. Q is becoming a much nicer person to be around. I knew all he needed was a little support. I get the feeling he doesn't have a lot of that going on at home. Of course, he's not as cute as Nathan, but they have a lot in common. It'll be nice to see them spending some time together and helping each other get back on track.
Mouth got his big opportunity, almost blew it, and then was rescued by Millie, whom I am loving more very minute. Oh yeah, and Mouth loves her too. I really think that they need to move out on their own.
p.s.--I'm still waiting to hear about the new Scott baby-to-be.

No comments: