Monday, May 26, 2008

the phone call

I was watching the Sunday re-broadcast of the season finale, and I noticed something I had forgotten about. Something which disturbs me a great deal. Mia mentioned to Peyton that someone--a man who apparently had known Ellie--approached her and asked about Peyton. Then right before Lucas came to Peyotn to apologize for what he said (and the whole "it's hard" conversation took place), Peyton was talking with Mia on the phone and we heard Peyton say, "The same guy who said he knew Ellie? Tell him to call me." (Or something like that.)
So what disturbs me is this: What if, and I say with with all due hesitation, it isn't Peyton? What if Lucas called Lindsey to propose? What if the phone call Peyton got was from the guy who knew Ellie? What if my world is crumbling as we speak? OR what if it was just a ruse?

Oh Mark, you are diabolical.

No comments: