Tuesday, May 20, 2008

cliff-hangers make me want to jump off a cliff

In a bar, shirtless, drinking with a dog.
Lucas cannot pull off the shit-faced drunk who may or may not be hallucinating. At all.

Throwing water balloons at Girl Scouts.
Really, Peyton? If it didn't make you feel better the first 80 times, then stop already. Corny.

Waking up with a bunny.
Cute, but probably leaving bunny "pellets" all over the sheets.

Waking up with a mohawk.
This was probably my favorite part of the show. Awesome hair. However, if it's really gonna be punk like Haley said, it should be multi-colored. Or at least green.

There are no answers in the darkness.
It's about time Nathan was the reasonable, mature brother handing down life advice to a screwed-up Lucas. He's been through enough that he should be able to write an effing book.

Wait for it, wait for it... Splash!
I really thought it was going to be some kind of running-a-red-light thing. Really.

The walk of shame.
Oh, wow. What can you say about Deb. If it was my mom, I'd probably vomit. I guess Nathan's got enough else going on. You know, she really did used to be normal. Maybe all the pills messed up her brain.

Angie's going home.
We knew it was coming, right? (sniff) I'm okay, it's just something in my eye.

Q's doing the pushing.
He plays the wise old baller quite well, actually. Maybe he can help Nathan figure out what's holding him back. ('Cause I sure as hell don't know.)

Nobody's scared.
Jamie's not scared of water, Nathan's not scared of playing again, Brooke's not scared of giving Angie up, and Haley's not scared of going back to music. And if you believe that, I've got a bridge you might be interested in. Cheap.

What rhymes with "I hate you bitch, you ruined my life"?
Um, you might not want to lead with that. Peyton looks pretty good for someone who just had her heart ripped out and stomped on. Maybe she knows he didn't really mean it.

The book's done.
And so are we, isn't that what you mean Lindsey? She's like a bad taste that just won't go away no matter how much you brush. Blech.

If you're going to kill me, do it in person.
I'm guessing that's why she came all the way from NY to tell him something that she could have put in a letter. Something that he already knew. Something that probably didn't even need to be said. Good-bye.

Jumping in feet first.
Go Jamie! Go Nathan! What a couple of guys!

A life for a life.
So since he was nice enough to spare the reverend's life, does that mean he gets to live? I always thought NOT killing someone was kind of expected, not something to be rewarded. We'll see, I guess.

A comet sighting at the Rivercourt.
Wow. Just wow. That is some fancy artwork there, Peyton. Hmm, I wonder what it's supposed to symbolize? No, don't tell me, I'll figure it out eventually.... Gosh that's a tough one.

To all those lost souls who have forgotten to believe...
He totally stole that from Peyton! OMG! WTF! He loves her! I knew it! It's Peyton! It's Peyton! It's Peyton!

Decisions, decisions.
Yeah, right. It's Peyton.

Watch and be... amazed.
Those f&#%ers don't deserve Mouth.

I'm say-your-name.
Nice to meet you, say-your-name. Can you say "duh"?

Skinny arms and tangled hair.
THAT YOU LOVE... It's Peyton.

How hard is it?
he he he... Sorry. Juvenile, I know.

Ask and ye shall be given.
Just don't forget, the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.

Big Daddy Scott.
Nathan is such a good father. It occurs to me that we're not going to have a baby announcement before the end of the show like I'd hoped, so I'm putting you on notice, Mark. I expect a baby next season, and if I don't get one I'm going to be very upset.

You could get yourself killed.
I told you so.

Two tickets to Las Vegas.
Duh-duh-dunnnn... Don't tell me you don't get by now. It's Peyton. OF COURSE IT'S PEYTON. It's Peyton.
Brooke gets a call that she's getting a baby or that Millie is moving to Nebraska; Lindsey gets a call that she's dying of a horrible face-eating disease; and Peyton gets a call from Lucas asking her to marry him in Vegas, and if she doesn't say yes he'll jump off a bridge. Oh wait, that's me.

When does the new season start?

No comments: