Monday, May 12, 2008

hate's a strong word, don't ya think?

Number ONE: Who knew Luke's feelings were so... real? I mean, I knew he THOUGHT he was in love with Lindsey, but could he actually have been in love? I'm afraid I'm going to need more proof before I come to any final conclusions, however.

OH..oh..oh! What if, WHAT IF Lucas didn't mean "you ruined my life by ruining my relationship with Lindsey", but rather, "you ruined my life by saying 'no' to my proposal and breaking my heart"??? Of course, Peyton won't realize that. Maybe Lucas doesn't even recognize it! I can't take the anticipation...

Number TWO: I knew that Haley should have buried that card if she was going to throw it in the kitchen trash. Jamie may be a kid, but he's not an idiot.

Number THREE: I want to stab out my eyes with a spoon. Deb's behavior gets more disturbing every minute, and if she wasn't family, she'd be on the street. Or worse.
And just to clarify, I'm NOT AT ALL okay with her and Skillz doing what they were doing. I was really hoping for a Peyton-Skillz hook-up. Who's with me? (Skatin'. Get it?)

In other news:
Mia is back!
Cute doctor Ethan is really cute.
Brooke is really good at fake-crying.
Lucas has an angry streak that I knew nothing about.
Haley IS going to make the right choice. I can feel it.
Peyton needs to move on. Lucas needs to move on. They need to move on together.
Nathan can act like an out-of-shape old fart all he wants, but I know the truth. True buffness can't be hidden.

No comments: