Wednesday, May 7, 2008

it's been a long time, but . . .

There's a new episode of One Tree Hill tomorrow night. Yippee! And even better than finally having a new ep? Having it on a night when the Cardinals are off so that I don't have to choose which to watch and which to tape. Know what I mean?
Apparently Naley are going to be working on their relationship with a little professional help, Brooke is trying to convince the powers-that-be that she would be a good mother, and Peyton decides once and for all that she's going to have Lucas or die trying. Oh, and Lucas and Nathan beat the crap out of Dan, but I've seen the clip and it really wasn't all that impressive.
What I really wanted to see in this ep was Carrie getting her skin burned off with acid. Oh, and Lindsey falling off a cliff. And Owen and Brooke finally getting down to it. And Victoria and her flying monkeys going back to munchkin land.
But I'll take what I can get.

No comments: