Friday, November 21, 2008

les freres Scott

I liked the film noir-looking episode, really, but it seemed like more of a time-waster than anything else. The one thing I took from it was that my hopes for a new Scott baby may be realized this season. The directors of the show rarely do anything without a reason, and usually a pretty good one. So when Nathan and Haley renewed their love via WWI and the whole roaring twenties theme, and they very pointedly talked about having kids, and Nathan very clearly expressed a desire to have a little girl "just like" Haley, I felt that there was a spark of something possibly leading toward an announcement on the pregnancy front. Let me just reiterate my feelings on the subject by saying this: PLEASE LET NALEY HAVE ANOTHER BABY. So if you're reading this, Mark Schwann, PLEASE let Naley (does anybody call them that anymore?) have another baby. It's time.

Other things on my mind include the serious awkwardness surrounding Peyton as Dan's step-daughter. What the heck was up with that? Good grief, Charlie Brown. There was a little incest in that arrangement that made me extremely uncomfortable. Just saying.

Oh, and can someone please do something about Jackson's teeth? They're really creeping me out.