Wednesday, September 17, 2008

new season

Yes, I have been watching, just not blogging.
I'm a bad one tree hill fan, and I know it.

Some thoughts about what's happened so far:

1. Victoria is a bitch. If you think I'm going to believe for one second that she had nothing to do with the beat-down, you've got another think coming. Brooke should hire a hit man and take that c*** out once and for all.

2. I knew it was Peyton. I told you and told you, but did you listen? I hope so. Let's just get them down the aisle and THEN I'll relax.

3. Dan actually looked more upset about the "if you were younger and better looking" thing than he did about being abducted/hearing the plan for kidnapping his grandson/living through a Misery-like experience with the crazy nanny.

4. Deb and Skills still creeps me out. It's weird and I don't want to think about it any more.

5. Haley needs to have another baby. Soon. Get started on that please, Nathan. A girl, I think, named, um, I don't know, Sarah-bug?

6. I hate that Q died.

No comments: